Tuesday, February 9, 2016

High School Football Recruiting (2010 to 2016)

Hello world! I have recently had the pleasure of joining an amazing group of data consultants at Slalom Silicon Valley's Information Management & Analytics practice and will be using this space to learn more about and share my data visualization and Tableau work. Check out my first viz below!

Following college football's National Signing Day last week and the Super Bowl this past weekend, I wanted to take a look at where the best and most highly touted (high school) recruits chose to play their college football. Not surprisingly, I found that the best (four and five star) recruits tend to sign at the same schools year after year, with SEC schools snapping up the lion's share. Nonetheless, it was interesting to see how the rest of the field compared, and which schools were able to draw kids from around the country.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment